Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Fractured nursery rhymes ( what really happened to Humpty Dumpty)

Fractured Nursery Rhymes ( what really happened to Humpty Dumpty)

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
And all the kings horses
And all the kings men
Couldn't put humpty together again

So Humpty Dumpty began to swear
He beat the horses and pulled out their hair
The king got mad and threatened his life
So Humpty ran off with the old king's wife

Their days were filled with so much strife
She chased him off with a butcher knife
He hid out in the horses' stalls
But she found him there and cut off his balls

Now Humpty was truly a broken egg
He fell on his knees and started to beg
But she was cruel and she was mean
She kicked him hard
Then went back to the king

He lay in the hay all broken and torn
Till along came Boy Blue, tooting his horn.
He carried him off to the chicken coop
And threw him down in all of that poop

I guess you think that was the end
But I don't believe it was, my friend
He crawled out of the poop, and did his best
To make his way to the nearest nest

And there he hid for the rest of his life
Living in peace, without any strife
The years went by, I think there were ten
Living under the butt of the Little Red Hen

The end~


 7/15/2014

.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do have a strange mind sometimes hahaha :-)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful, I feel like a little pig laughing all the way home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it Steve. Now I am thinking of those nursery rhymes that mention piggies :-) Hmmmm

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Knight :-) Just showing my twisted side lol

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...