Monday, August 25, 2014

Silent Seduction

We were fantasy, and mystery
And secret imaginations
We had no need for words
For the touch of your lips on my skin
And my fingertips caressing yours
Spoke the only words we needed to hear
The language of raw passion and desire 
Even the soft soothing evening breeze 
Could not quench the heat of our passion
That was seen for miles in the smoke stained skies
As we lay together on a bed of  soft green grass
And whispered without words , to each other's mind
Till our two minds melted together 
And we became one , body and soul
And there in our mind we made love
Until the harsh morning sun pulled us apart
To face another day alone in stark reality
Till the darkness of  night descended
And once again
Lost in our dreams
We began our silent seduction

~Lia  8/25/2014


.

6 comments:

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...