Tuesday, October 14, 2014

my heart~


If I poured out my heart 

Would all the feelings I held inside

Flow down to the ground 

To be trampled upon 

Ground into the dirt

And turned into mud ?

Or would you open your heart

And feel the warmth of my words

As they flowed into your heart

Mixing with the feelings you keep inside

And turn them into love ?

If I poured out my heart

Would I bleed to death 

While you watched 

And pretended not to see ?

That

I've poured out my heart

To you


~Lia 10/14/2014









8 comments:

  1. Love your poems. Again I say, you're a great writer.
    Ok again I tried to post this by using the option Google account. I am logged into my Google+ account and saw you posted the link there and popped on over. So anyhoo when I tried that it just wipes out what I commented and then says unknown Google account in the option part. I think it's just a Google thing so I'll just use the other option I've been using......
    Again I say, wow what a great writer you are Lia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Steve :-) Coming from you , I am honored.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm glad YOUR heart is doing better. Thank goodness for that. And thank you for coming by to read my words dear friend.

      Delete
  4. it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all....so let your love shine

    (I know neither of those are my words but they jumped out of my sleepy head so fast I couldn’t resist)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they came out of your head, I will take them :-)

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...