Friday, December 19, 2014

It's been forever

since a thought has crossed my mind

a thought --

a picture inside my head

of something

of anything

to make me want to speak

or write

but

there is nothing

but blank

and empty

and silence

which screams

inside my head

tonight...


~Lia 12/19/2014





6 comments:

  1. Lia,

    As I know there are word of Wise Guy : "Instead empty inside there is inspiration for writing", and for me....this blog is an inspiration too.....! :-)

    *hugs* :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad then that I inspired you Rosa.

      Hugs and love :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know you do Greg and hopefully this next year I will be inspired more :-)

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...