Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Saturday Evening Nonsense Blog aka Dear Deers

Dear friends,  that would be dear as in near and dear to my heart as opposed to deer because if you were deer , you would probably be prancing around the yard at the ungodly hour of 4 AM eating up someone's garden and leaving piles of deer poop all over the place. And besides that, you would be naked , since of course deer do not wear clothes and I really don't want to imagine all of you , my dear friends as naked deer.  So, I am happy you are all very dear to me and not deer and since the majority of my readers happen to be males, that means you would all be naked Bucks, or would that be buck naked ? (Hmm on the other hand, that may not be such a bad thing to imagine...)

And my female readers would be Does and that reminds me of that song, "doe a deer a female deer , re a drop of golden sun, mi a name I call myself " etc etc etc,  and I really do not want that stuck in my head or it will go on and on and on like the neverending story or the song that never ends which reminds me of another song "this is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friend" etc etc etc.

Oh my gosh!!  Now they are both stuck in my head and I only have myself to blame , which most of the time we are the cause of our own distresses so I won't blame any of you dear does or bucks for these crazy songs that are now stuck in my head.

And now I just called you all "does and bucks" so you must actually be deer after all and now nothing makes sense to me so I should change the subject before you all realize I am quite weird at times.

Wait ! Some of you already know this, but you new readers are probably wondering if you should continue to associate with me , but I assure you I am quite harmless even if I am weird .  And one thing for certain, I am not a deer, but if you stick around long enough, I shall become quite dear to you ---

Or maybe not .

So my dear deer (s), though this seems quite queer (not THAT kind of queer but rather strange and odd from a conventional viewpoint) it shall soon become clear that I am not drunk on beer , it's just this time of year that makes me feel near and dear to all of you deer (s) , so never fear I shall end this soon and ride off into the sunset on a big John Deere (with a naked buck maybe?) , and you will all shed a tear because you will miss me here .

Now that has to be it because I am running out of words that rhyme with deer my dear (s) .


The End ~~



(You really should be laughing now)


5 comments:

  1. Just put my dear John Deere into the shed where the dear deer won't poop on my dear Deere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well how will I ride off into the sunset on the dear Deere if it is hiding in the shed so the dear deer cannot poop on it ??? :-P

      Delete
  2. and here I didn’t bring any deer for to cook dear....I shall not go hungry...I will eat fresh dish in a dish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe that should read fish....why is there no edit button?

      Delete
  3. There is no edit button but there is a delete button to delete your comment and start over .
    So you don't have deer dear? But you have fish in a dish as your wish , I hope it is good and doesn't taste like shish (that would be shit for those of you who use those words LOL) . Oh heck who am I kidding? I sometimes say that myself since I am not really the angel people think I am .............but I am NOT a DEER either !

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...