Saturday, March 7, 2015

that awkward moment

I'm not in the best of moods this morning but I won't bore anyone with the details .  So I am just going to do a post where I don't have to think real hard about anything. Hahaha, not that I think real hard anyway.  But it is safer if I don't say much of anything right now because this shall pass .

So anyway, I think we all have awkward moments in our lives and judging by the amount of these things I keep seeing online, just about everything in the world makes someone feel awkward somewhere.


There are so many of these, I might just make it a regular feature here on my blog . That way I don't have to think too much ~~


I used to belong to another blogging site which is full of toxic idiots and this was a typical response from so many of them.  Never ever join that site, there is nothing redeemable about it in spite of what some people try to tell you because they want to justify swimming around in the septic tank. Sorry to those who are still there, but truth is truth.




This is why I have to explain some of the blogs I write. People just don't get it, which means they are the stupid ones.  Ooops, my mood is showing here. Sowwy :-)





I'm expecting this to happen today since someone is the problem ....






Yeah, I did that for about two years for some stupid reason. Oh well....



This is a pretty common one and it happens to me more often than I would like to admit. But I take comfort in the fact that it happens to almost everyone, young or old.




This is another one that goes with the people on that other site. They do this all the time, failing to realize they are just as annoying as the people they complain about.  Heck I was probably annoying too to some of them. Hey yes, I was, I was annoying because I was too nice .  




This happens to me on occasion. That is why I have a dictionary and actually use it. 





Hahahaha, I will never have to worry about this one.  




This is why I hate those "about me" sections .  Besides that I don't like to brag about my PhD !





This one is for you Skipper !!!


8 comments:

  1. I had my PH checked...it was on the acidic side....a little baking soda helped

    so many awkward moments....so little time

    I see the air conditioner might be used in the late evening to kill some of the humidity

    ReplyDelete
  2. That awkward moment I believe is called life. I really don't advocate swimming in septic tanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right, life is one big awkward moment !

      Delete
  3. The best thing about that site you used to be on is I met you. And a few other people that I share with on other sites like this one. Now I can forget about that other site......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But sadly, the decent people leave and with a few exceptions, it really has become a cesspool of hate.

      I'm glad I met some of the good ones in my time there though, you being one Greg :-)

      Delete
  4. hmmm ... i never feel awkward ... even in the most awkward moments ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What planet did you say you were from ? :-) You know, come to think of it, I haven't had many awkward moments in the last several years, and the ones I have had, no one was around to witness the :-O

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...