Sunday, March 15, 2015

That moment (don't let it slide, let it go}

Do you ever let something slide, and let something slide, and let something slide, even though it is a knife twisting in your side, you just keep letting it slide and slide and slide ?

And then one day, you finally have that moment,  that one big moment where you just won't let it slide anymore , a big "OK THAT'S IT"  moment , an "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" moment,  an "I'M NOT GOING TO DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE" moment.

And you tell yourself  "Im done letting it slide, I'm just done with it period" , but deep down you wonder if you are really done and you know the only way to really be done is to just be done with it.

But the only way you will know if you are done with it, is to see it happen again and not let it affect you and you don't feel a thing because you are so done with it that you have finally detached .

And now you can look at it but not even see it anymore because it no longer exists in your reality like so many things you walk right by and never notice.

I had that moment today, not thirty minutes ago, and now I am done, I am so done.  

And now I am going out to soak up the sunshine, live in the moment, the good moment, and breathe the fresh air till I drown in the goodness of it all.  And the only things I am going to let slide, are the cares of the world because for me, today is going to be a good day .

And I wish the same for you, my friends .  Go live in the moment and make it a good one.

And don't forget to Love, sincerely and not just conveniently.


~Lia 3/15/2015










12 comments:

  1. I don't often let things ride. When I do, usually the third time gets them kneecapped ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness! I will be nice and good to you because I need my knees to hike the Appalachian Trail in my old age :-))

      Delete
  2. if I let anything slide it slides off a cliff...if it climbs back up I deal with it then...sometimes with a club, sometimes with a helping hand

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Live in the moment" I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing since really each moment is all we have :-)

      Delete
  4. I knuckled down and got to uncluttering my home. Started in the closet where I should have started to begin with. It's amazing what can be accomplished when a commitment exists. I seized the closet and made it mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am proud of you girl! But where are the things from the closet? Did you take them down and donate them anywhere or throw them away? Or is everything just sitting in another room waiting to be tossed ? *wink*

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...