Sunday, October 4, 2015

Somebody stole my man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody stole my man and I want him back !!

I waited all my life for a man like him and then one day , there he was and I fell totally and completely in love.

For years he was always there, gazing lovingly down at me while I sat writing my nonsense on the computer .

And then one day, he slipped away, or was stolen by some cheap two bit whore...... I really don't know for sure.

But the funny thing is, I didn't notice he was gone.  I had taken him for granted and he had become such a fixture in my life that I didn't see him anymore.

And now, I am horrified to realize that he is gone, and I never even noticed. Get that?  I am horrified that I didn't realize he was gone, not that he was gone. I mean, what do you expect from one like him anyway?  Not until the other day when I came upon some pictures of him and fell completely in love once again.

Now I am on a quest to find him and get him back.

He's mine and no hussy is going to get away with stealing him from me.  But now that I think about it, I probably don't want him back.  Any guy who could vanish so easily is not worth my time.

Then again, he is probably packed away in some box, hiding in the closet.

Hmmmm, I always suspected he might be gay...

If you see this man, please return him to me asap. I want to sell him on ebay  :-)















Oh and a song , I mean he IS a pirate after all ~



3 comments:

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...