I've been waffling back and forth about this blog, whether to continue with it or just give it up. If I am going to have a blog, I need to be active on it and lately that has not been the case. There are a number of reasons for this and I could list them, but some of them are rather petty and I try not to let my occasional pettiness manifest itself for all the world to see lol.
I'm stuck here because that little voice in my head is telling me to go ahead and manifest lmao. And the other voice in my head is telling me to just behave my old self and write something, anything, but not pettiness.
So here I sit, listening to the voices arguing with each other and my coffee is getting cold, but maybe that is a good thing as I am trying once again to break the coffee habit and I am down to only one cup a day. I don't know why I feel the need to give it up completely. I do this every now and then but always end up going back to drinking it. I suppose it is my drug of choice. Everyone has something they just cannot give up. I don't even like coffee half of the time lately. It does nothing for me as far as waking me up. I sometimes wonder if they are slipping decaf into the bags in place of real coffee with real caffeine. Black tea, on the other hand, will perk me right up. And if you really want to loosen me up, give me a tall glass of unsweetened iced tea. I will talk your head off and say all kinds of ridiculous things to you, but you will be laughing your butt off the whole time, I guarantee.
Welp, yes welp, I said that word, I think it is a word. I have heard cowboys say welp before, but that doesn't necessarily make it a word, but welp, I am stuck again, can't think of anything to say. I just looked up "welp" and it is not a word, but I am using it anyhow. Whelp is a word though, but that doesn't fit here.
I'm worried about my neighbor, Mr. LowT. He bought the house next door to me a few years ago after he got divorced. The house was in quite the state of disrepair, but he spent months working on it and now it looks really nice. Somewhere along the line he got a girlfriend who moved in with him. His girlfriend owned a house in Indiana so they would go up there for the summer and come back here in the winter. Well, he has not been back for two winters now. The only reason I don't think he is dead, is because the lawn people still come to mow his grass and if they were not getting paid, they would stop with all that. I'm afraid that his house is going to get ruined though because houses that are closed up for extended periods of time tend to begin dying a slow death. And I never hear the air kick on which means he cut it off and that is not a good thing to do if you leave the house closed up, at least not here in Florida. If he ever comes home, his nicely renovated house is liable to be full of mold!!
Ok, that was something random to talk about which was of no interest to any of you, but it kept me typing right?
Hold on, voices are aguing inside my head again. I think I will go eat some breakfast and hopefully they will shut up while I am gone...
I'm back !!! I made some oatmeal. I haven't eaten oatmeal in a long time. I threw in some chopped green apple and some walnuts. It was really good. I should eat this more often. :-) I remember when I was a kid, my mom used to make oatmeal on those cold winter mornings. She would always put butter in the oatmeal along with a little cinnamon and milk. That was always good, but for some reason I never think to put butter in it till after I have eaten it. I wonder if anyone else puts butter in their oatmeal? Or does anyone eat oatmeal anymore? Probably not, unless it is instant and that is not real oatmeal, well maybe it is, but it's not the same as cooking it yourself. But people are always in a hurry so who takes the time to cook oatmeal (besides me).
Well this is one of my most uninteresting posts so I will spare you guys anymore of my ridiculous blather. Maybe tomorrow my mind will function in a more creative way, or maybe not.
Until then
I'm stuck here because that little voice in my head is telling me to go ahead and manifest lmao. And the other voice in my head is telling me to just behave my old self and write something, anything, but not pettiness.
So here I sit, listening to the voices arguing with each other and my coffee is getting cold, but maybe that is a good thing as I am trying once again to break the coffee habit and I am down to only one cup a day. I don't know why I feel the need to give it up completely. I do this every now and then but always end up going back to drinking it. I suppose it is my drug of choice. Everyone has something they just cannot give up. I don't even like coffee half of the time lately. It does nothing for me as far as waking me up. I sometimes wonder if they are slipping decaf into the bags in place of real coffee with real caffeine. Black tea, on the other hand, will perk me right up. And if you really want to loosen me up, give me a tall glass of unsweetened iced tea. I will talk your head off and say all kinds of ridiculous things to you, but you will be laughing your butt off the whole time, I guarantee.
Welp, yes welp, I said that word, I think it is a word. I have heard cowboys say welp before, but that doesn't necessarily make it a word, but welp, I am stuck again, can't think of anything to say. I just looked up "welp" and it is not a word, but I am using it anyhow. Whelp is a word though, but that doesn't fit here.
I'm worried about my neighbor, Mr. LowT. He bought the house next door to me a few years ago after he got divorced. The house was in quite the state of disrepair, but he spent months working on it and now it looks really nice. Somewhere along the line he got a girlfriend who moved in with him. His girlfriend owned a house in Indiana so they would go up there for the summer and come back here in the winter. Well, he has not been back for two winters now. The only reason I don't think he is dead, is because the lawn people still come to mow his grass and if they were not getting paid, they would stop with all that. I'm afraid that his house is going to get ruined though because houses that are closed up for extended periods of time tend to begin dying a slow death. And I never hear the air kick on which means he cut it off and that is not a good thing to do if you leave the house closed up, at least not here in Florida. If he ever comes home, his nicely renovated house is liable to be full of mold!!
Ok, that was something random to talk about which was of no interest to any of you, but it kept me typing right?
Hold on, voices are aguing inside my head again. I think I will go eat some breakfast and hopefully they will shut up while I am gone...
I'm back !!! I made some oatmeal. I haven't eaten oatmeal in a long time. I threw in some chopped green apple and some walnuts. It was really good. I should eat this more often. :-) I remember when I was a kid, my mom used to make oatmeal on those cold winter mornings. She would always put butter in the oatmeal along with a little cinnamon and milk. That was always good, but for some reason I never think to put butter in it till after I have eaten it. I wonder if anyone else puts butter in their oatmeal? Or does anyone eat oatmeal anymore? Probably not, unless it is instant and that is not real oatmeal, well maybe it is, but it's not the same as cooking it yourself. But people are always in a hurry so who takes the time to cook oatmeal (besides me).
Well this is one of my most uninteresting posts so I will spare you guys anymore of my ridiculous blather. Maybe tomorrow my mind will function in a more creative way, or maybe not.
Until then
No comments:
Post a Comment