Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood...
There were some strange things going on.
We'll start with the Bear , the short fat Bear with a penchant for honey and small pink Piglets. Did you notice that the short fat Bear never wears any pants ? And why is this short fat Bear with no pants hanging out with a tiny little pink Pig who incidentally never wears pants either ?
And speaking of the tiny little Pig with no pants . I have to wonder what goes on in his world that he always seems to be afraid , even of his own shadow. I wonder, could his fear have something to do with the short fat yellow Bear with no pants on ? This short fat yellow Bear, a male bear, who has a distinctively feminine voice? I call Pig a "he". but I am really not sure if I am referring to Pig by the correct gender. I mean, I am pretty sure Pig is a "he", but he is pink and wears a pink shirt. I'm thinking Pig is just a bit confused.
And what's up with this Tiger, this very bouncy Tiger? No one can be that happy and bouncy unless they are ingesting something illegal. Maybe it is just Tiger catnip? Hmmm, I have my doubts about that. And have you noticed how this Tiger when he gets all bounced up, he ends up jumping on top of someone and looking into their face as if he wants to gnaw it off?? I read a story about someone doing that in Florida. That might explain what is going on with this Tiger, who incidentally is also naked. (Kind of like that crazed face eater down in Florida).
What about that Donkey? What's up with him? Walking around with his head hung low complaining about the world in that melancholy voice of his. Seems he can only focus on the negative things in life. He is always glum and pessimistic about everything. The only time he perks up is when someone happens to notice him. Actually it only happens when he notices that someone noticed him. Even then, he never smiles. Just lopes along with a forlorn look and attitude. I guess some Donkeys will never be happy. He should probably talk to that Tiger and see if he could get some of that bouncy stuff he uses.
There are a few other characters who live there in the Hundred Acre Wood.
Two Kangaroos, a Mama and little baby. They seem the most normal of the lot. But Mama seems to hover over her little boy too much. She is the ultimate helicopter mom, way too overprotective in my opinion. I assume Mama is a single mom because one never sees hide nor hare of a Daddy around. Maybe that is why Mama is so sweet and gentle. She wants little Baby to feel safe and secure and content even though she ran Daddy off. She is trying to prove that Baby does not really need a father figure in his life. But that is all conjecture. Maybe she is just nice and maybe Daddy is just off on his travels to Australia as a famous boxer kangaroo. Who knows..
Owl is the most talkative one living in the Hundred Acre Wood. On the surface he might seem to be quite wise, but he is also quite scatterbrained and he cannot spell. Or perhaps he suffers from a form of dyslexia since he spells his name Wol. I mentioned that Owl is quite talkative and he becomes quite cross when interrupted. I guess he is just an old curmudgeon. There is always one in the bunch.
There is Rabbit. Rabbit is quite the obsessive guy and I use the term guy loosely since I have a feeling he might think of himself as born with the wrong parts, or at the very least he needs to come out of the closet along with that bear!
Maybe the reason the Hundred Acre Wood is populated with such strange characters is because of the boy Christopher. Are they real or a product of his imagination? Or could it be that poor little Christopher has ingested something himself. I mean afterall, there is no such thing as a Heffalump or a Woozle.
Or is there?
There were some strange things going on.
We'll start with the Bear , the short fat Bear with a penchant for honey and small pink Piglets. Did you notice that the short fat Bear never wears any pants ? And why is this short fat Bear with no pants hanging out with a tiny little pink Pig who incidentally never wears pants either ?
And speaking of the tiny little Pig with no pants . I have to wonder what goes on in his world that he always seems to be afraid , even of his own shadow. I wonder, could his fear have something to do with the short fat yellow Bear with no pants on ? This short fat yellow Bear, a male bear, who has a distinctively feminine voice? I call Pig a "he". but I am really not sure if I am referring to Pig by the correct gender. I mean, I am pretty sure Pig is a "he", but he is pink and wears a pink shirt. I'm thinking Pig is just a bit confused.
And what's up with this Tiger, this very bouncy Tiger? No one can be that happy and bouncy unless they are ingesting something illegal. Maybe it is just Tiger catnip? Hmmm, I have my doubts about that. And have you noticed how this Tiger when he gets all bounced up, he ends up jumping on top of someone and looking into their face as if he wants to gnaw it off?? I read a story about someone doing that in Florida. That might explain what is going on with this Tiger, who incidentally is also naked. (Kind of like that crazed face eater down in Florida).
What about that Donkey? What's up with him? Walking around with his head hung low complaining about the world in that melancholy voice of his. Seems he can only focus on the negative things in life. He is always glum and pessimistic about everything. The only time he perks up is when someone happens to notice him. Actually it only happens when he notices that someone noticed him. Even then, he never smiles. Just lopes along with a forlorn look and attitude. I guess some Donkeys will never be happy. He should probably talk to that Tiger and see if he could get some of that bouncy stuff he uses.
There are a few other characters who live there in the Hundred Acre Wood.
Two Kangaroos, a Mama and little baby. They seem the most normal of the lot. But Mama seems to hover over her little boy too much. She is the ultimate helicopter mom, way too overprotective in my opinion. I assume Mama is a single mom because one never sees hide nor hare of a Daddy around. Maybe that is why Mama is so sweet and gentle. She wants little Baby to feel safe and secure and content even though she ran Daddy off. She is trying to prove that Baby does not really need a father figure in his life. But that is all conjecture. Maybe she is just nice and maybe Daddy is just off on his travels to Australia as a famous boxer kangaroo. Who knows..
Owl is the most talkative one living in the Hundred Acre Wood. On the surface he might seem to be quite wise, but he is also quite scatterbrained and he cannot spell. Or perhaps he suffers from a form of dyslexia since he spells his name Wol. I mentioned that Owl is quite talkative and he becomes quite cross when interrupted. I guess he is just an old curmudgeon. There is always one in the bunch.
There is Rabbit. Rabbit is quite the obsessive guy and I use the term guy loosely since I have a feeling he might think of himself as born with the wrong parts, or at the very least he needs to come out of the closet along with that bear!
Maybe the reason the Hundred Acre Wood is populated with such strange characters is because of the boy Christopher. Are they real or a product of his imagination? Or could it be that poor little Christopher has ingested something himself. I mean afterall, there is no such thing as a Heffalump or a Woozle.
Or is there?
Oh Poo! You're just making a tempest in a hunny pot ...
ReplyDeleteLOLOL something like that :-))
DeleteWhat an awesome story. So many colorful characters! I'm not sure but there is a Woozle isn't there? (-;
ReplyDeleteYes there are Woozles. I saw them when I was walking home one night LOL :-) Hugs ya ❤
Delete