Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Just another day in paradise

Yesterday my brother in Missouri kept sending me videos of the snow they were getting all day. It was really pretty I admit. But this morning he is complaining about the temperature being in the single digits (kind of like some Ghostt I know). I miss seasons, but I don’t think at this point in my life I could deal with that frigid cold. I would need a big old bear to keep me warm!
So I will just settle for living here in paradise where it was 71* last I looked, and will got up to the low 80’s. I think my old bones can handle that a lot better.
I took a couple of shots in my back yard this morning to remind you people in the frozen tundras, that summer is just a few months away ðŸ˜‰







Have a wonderful day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Rain, clouds and cool here...was low 50s at sunrise but the temp is dropping and I expect to see the low 20s tomorrow morning which is well below average for this time of year and I agree...you can keep the Winter....too old for that...this is about as far north as I want to go although the Colorado mountains do look good once it's July/August here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could live up there in the summer and be down here in the winter. I keep looking at real estate in upstate SC. It's a dream, we shall see.

      Delete
    2. Actually I would live there in late Spring through most of Fall. Maybe till Thanksgiving, then come down here for winter and early spring !

      Delete
  2. Got hit with a nice snow storm. And chilling temps to. Only 6 months away from Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Lordy!! I can't imagine such a long winter, though I grew up in Indiana and remember some pretty long ones , northern Indiana at that!!

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...