Thursday, May 7, 2020

I've got pieces of April

But it's a morning in May
April seemed to last forever. April is my least favorite month for reasons I won't go into since I have written about it many times. This April was no better because April was the month of forever lockdown here in Florida.
But it's a morning in May, a beautiful one at that. May 7th already. Funny how time is. When things are not so good, it seems to drag and when things are wonderful, it flies by.
I woke up this morning to a beautiful cool crisp 59* That is unheard of this time of the year where I live. It won't last, but I am going to enjoy it while it is here.
In spite of all the crap in this world, I am alive and I am going to rejoice in the living.
I hope you all have a beautiful morning in May!
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is bright-day.jpg

Much Love 💖
Lia

2 comments:

  1. 39 F here this morning with a high ~65 F....that's a bit cold but not too bad...forecast says even colder morning temps over the weekend which will make it tough getting up and moving. It will be hot and humid soon enough. LOVE all that green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you say May, the last thing I wanted them to say is snow lol. Now I see it could be a big deal in the New England area. So I don't feel too bad about some mix and snow. Just hate to see those 20's tomorrow morning. As cool as it is for you, still you are in the land of eternal Summer! The way it's going here could be the land of eternal Winter! Stay safe my dear friend. xxo

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...