The world is
A cacophony of voices all speaking at once. All with something to say. But their words are just noise, meaningless and annoying.
Turn it off, tune it out. Bask in the silence and wait for the sound of that still small voice.
There you will find truth, there you will find peace...
Much Love,
Lia
11/5/2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLSGLOLsuTo&list=PLhrjLxfhlrq0Yvo4L5RShFHB_I2lSbJas&index=26
ReplyDeleteBlow up your TV, throw away your paper
Go to the country, build you a home
Plant a little garden, eat a lot of peaches
RIP John Prine
Thank you for this 💖
DeleteSo true. I love the early mornings with the silence. It's been so nice here for November, the early morning with coffee in hand watching the sunrise. (-:
ReplyDeleteThat is the best time, the golden hour as the sun rises 💥
DeleteHello my friend. I have been thinking about you lately and meaning to write you. I hope all is well in your world. I try to tune out as much negative energy as I can from the media :-)
ReplyDelete