I am finally back to my walking routine in the mornings. Right now I am just going down to one of the local parks. It is safe at the time of morning I go because there are several other people who take a leisurely stroll or a not so fast jog (because we are all old !). This morning it was really foggy and these pictures reflect that .
That is a lake behind the trees. Can't even see it for the fog.
I could barely make out the boat with a man sitting in it fishing.
Reflections
The Sentry
Fog starting to lift a bit.
You and me go fishing in the fog ☺
A
Egret
WOW! BEAUTIFUL! Wish I could do the same. When I was living in the apartment in northeast Greenville all I had to do is walk out of the apartment and I was in wonderful hilly walking country. My house is southeast of Greenville out of the hills...it's fairly flat and seems to be rather uninteresting although I need to explore to the south a bit and maybe I will be surprised by what I find. I prefer to not need to drive to a place to walk so I hope if I go a mile south things will start to look a bit more interesting. Winter will soon be over here...time to start some seeds for veggies...also time to seriously do some housecleaning! I'm looking forward to many more photographic walking tours!
ReplyDeleteI used to love upstate SC but usually it was a little north of where you are. I would take the kids camping up there most summers. Here in my town there are lots of parks and walking trails. This one is near my house so easiest to go to walk. There is one that I would have to drive to, but it is worth the 10 minute drive because that is where I see a lot more wildlife. I hope you have a great week and I will be posting again soon.
DeleteBeautiful pics! Glad you are back to your walking routine. I'm still on hold. We've been in the 20's or less for weeks so no walking for me! Hope you are doing well my friend.
ReplyDeleteThanks Greg. I made it most of last week, but had to work Saturday and then Sunday my kids and grandson came over so I didn't go. Going back out today and the rest of the week. Hope you get some warm weather soon and that Spring arrives early up there.
Delete