Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nothing's changed but the surrounding bullshit that has grown





Another election year is upon us . 

Once again we face the endless supply of  bullshit which is laid at our feet .  It's all still the same..... the same empty promises and the same old lies.  The same tired lines which have become worn out from overuse. And on our end, it is the same inability to just finally and completely cut the ties that bind, and kick them all out to the curb where they belong. And the masses still harbor that  same insane desire to believe that "just once" they might actually be telling the truth. Surely these assholes cannot lie endlessly and not feel some sort of remorse ?? 

Or maybe in their  hearts they believe their lies are the truth?  In their hearts they have a dream.  A dream they want to build for you, for me..........But we know the truth, deep down we know. They are all corrupt insane liars.  Yet we make our choice and we vote them in. The minutes and the hours and the days and the weeks and the months and the years go by.  

And  we grow old and nothing changes except for the pile of manure that continues to grow.  It gets higher and higher , and we get  buried deeper and deeper, till we are smothering in it.

 I fear that one day, America will be no more.  And our final resting  place will be  right there in that pile of shit that we have allowed to grow around us for over  200 years....

**************************************************************************************

I wrote this piece awhile back in a completely different context, and I was re-reading it tonight and thought to myself, "if I change just a few words, I could change the whole meaning of this post."

The pile of manure is not mine. I freely admit I stole this image from the internet, so I give credit to whoever it was who felt the need to take a picture of bullshit !

1 comment:

  1. I hear from a good source that pile of manure is from the unclogged drains of the House of Representatives. The Senate is smaller, only because they're less of them. An Aide of my Home State told me Big Joe the plumber keeps emlargening the toilets of both the Republicans and the Democrats. The shit of both parties stink, and won't float away! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...