"Write a poem" he said to me
So I wrote a word, or two, or three
But nothing I wrote sounded good
And I really didn't think it would
I tried and tried to think of words
But my thoughts flew off with the birds
I wish that I could find my muse
To give me words that I could use
To write a poem , or story, or rant
But as of this moment, I just can't
I think I might just go to bed
And hope that sleep fills up my head
With words for you
And words for me
Of life and love and fantasy
Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight my friend
Sorry to say but this is the end !
Lia 3/30/3014
(haha, this was awful, but it was the best I could come up with!!)
So I wrote a word, or two, or three
But nothing I wrote sounded good
And I really didn't think it would
I tried and tried to think of words
But my thoughts flew off with the birds
I wish that I could find my muse
To give me words that I could use
To write a poem , or story, or rant
But as of this moment, I just can't
I think I might just go to bed
And hope that sleep fills up my head
With words for you
And words for me
Of life and love and fantasy
Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight my friend
Sorry to say but this is the end !
Lia 3/30/3014
(haha, this was awful, but it was the best I could come up with!!)
Ah, ha, thanks my friend!
ReplyDelete