Saturday, May 24, 2014

Words (drifting)

I guess I should 
write...

Words

for someone to read

I know I am drifting away
been drifting since the day I saw

your Words

Words that I can't forget
even though I try

Words that sent me drifting 
to a place of indifference

I guess I should 
write...

Words


5-24-2014


~~~

4 comments:

  1. Yes. You know you want to write of it, even if the words just aren't there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep on trying....

      Thanks for always being here to read and speak. It makes a big difference in my desire to write when I know there are a few who actually read :-) Hugs

      Delete
  2. No matter where your place is, write girl! You may find a new place to be. Remember even a few words are better than no words! Your pal G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words! There are always more. Good luck with your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...