Friday, June 6, 2014

(June 6, 2014) A peaceful place

I was in the shower this morning trying to come up with something to write . Unfortunately my mind wandered away from great poetic thoughts, to just plain madness.  haha

I wasted some time on another site today. A site that seems to be full of people who seem to be full of themselves. A bunch of  "know it alls" who know nothing at all as far as I am concerned.  I have to wonder what possesses grown adults to act like a bunch of middle school brats who can't have a civil discussion over ANY given subject.  I am going to stay away from there for awhile because quite frankly there are only a couple of people worth reading over there and one of them I can read without going there.

Ok, done ranting about that place.

What I want to say is I love Blogger. It is so quiet and peaceful and with the rare exception, I don't see all the fighting that I see on other places.  People here actually like to write and try to do a decent job of it.
It's the love of writing that motivates them. Not some political or religious agenda.   Ok, I am talking about my group of friends here.  I am sure somewhere out there are some mean spirited , grouchy assed people who are fighting over everything they can think of to fight about. But my  friends here are wonderful and I love ya all to pieces.

This isn't much of a post tonight I know. I had a lot of thoughts earlier but they flew the coop before I could write them down so as usual I am without anything important or profound to say.   I am sure about 3 AM in the morning something very interesting will come to me, but I doubt I will pull myself out of the bed and turn on the computer to type it all out. And then of course, I will have forgotten by morning.

Let me see if I have any pictures that Professor might like. I know he loves the animals so I will find one of those.

I forgot what this was, but I thought he was cute . This was from a trip to the zoo in South Carolina with my grandkids who live up there.


2 comments:

  1. It sure is cute whatever the hell it is! Girl I loved your story about the Heron. EVEN if you have nothing to say, if you post a picture of any animal, I'll let you slide this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I will look down into my bag of tricks and find some more pictures for you. Have to see what I have .

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...