Well , it seems my last post has caused a few of you to question my sanity .
That's ok, I question it myself sometimes, but not because of a silly story about a woozle. I guess only one person here quite understands me well enough to know that I will write whatever is in my head at any given moment.
It's part of what makes me, me. If it is in my head, it has to come out.
My youngest daughter moved away a little over a month ago. She and I were very close and we used to come up with some crazy and outrageous stories . Sometimes when I could not sleep, I would go into her room and visit with her. She was a night owl so it was not unusual for her to be up till 2 o'clock in the morning. On the nights I couldn't sleep, I would go sit on her bed with her and we would talk till the wee hours of the morning. Eventually I would get really tired, and when I get tired, crazy stories and words come out of my mouth. One night we were lying on her bed and I was watching the ceiling fan going around and around and suddenly the base of the fan looked like a spaceship and I blurted out to her, that there were aliens in the ceiling fan. And that grew into a story, a crazy story about aliens in the ceiling fan.
I think she was the only one who really appreciated my silly stories. Anyway, last night was one of those silly stories, even if it was true !!!!!
Haha :-)
Goodnight
Oh, here is a picture for you Professor, since you like the animals. This is one of about 4 squirrels that frequent my backyard. I know a lot of people do not care for squirrels, but these little guys provide me with a few laughs every morning as they chase each other around the yard and up and down the trees. My little granddaughter loves them too, but she calls them "chip n dales" after the chipmunks on those disney cartoons.

I don't question your sanity, I love a good sense of humor and all parts that makes us, US! Yes I do cherish your poems but cherishing an individual for who they are is a FRIEND! Your friend Glem.
ReplyDelete