I'm going to get in trouble for this, but I have nothing to say tonight. Not one single word. Nothing strange, bizarre or even silly. I have no words of wisdom to pass on to you this evening and I have no words of ignorance either. Inside my head it is as quiet as the catacombs when the tourists are gone. (not that I would know, I've never been inside them) .
I'm working on a blog for tomorrow though so maybe by then my brain will wake up.
Goodnight
PS: Does this count as a blog post ?
I'm working on a blog for tomorrow though so maybe by then my brain will wake up.
Goodnight
PS: Does this count as a blog post ?
I 'll let this count as half a post, IF you would of gave us a picture, I would of counted it as a whole post. See you tomorrow! Glen
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely. You sat down in front of the cyclops and wrote something, and posted it.
ReplyDelete