Thursday, June 12, 2014

Dancing in the Rain (June 12, 2014)



In the distance she hears 

the rumbling of thunder 

like a thousand horses 

with hooves to the ground.

The blue sky darkens 

to black, like night.

Anticipation builds 

as the clouds roll in

and the winds begin to blow.

She feels him beckoning her

his voice commanding her 

to step outside .

She stands before him

and does not resist

as he removes her dress

 and it drops to the ground.

The air is charged with electricity

as his hands caress her body

When he pulls her close 

 she lays her head on his chest

and feels the thunder

of his heartbeat 

And when she touches him

lightning streaks across the sky 

The heavens open

and they begin to dance

In the rain


6-12-2014

7 comments:

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...