Tuesday, August 26, 2014

.

Inspire me , my love 
With tales of long agos and far aways
Collect the days , collect the seasons, collect the memories 
Save them all in a an amber colored bottle called Time
So one day we can release them on a deserted shore
And mix them with the sand
Where they will wash into the ocean
And travel to far away places 
Then return to the spot where we set them free
Place them in a crystal jar called Forever
So we can  relive each moment
Together in our dreams


~Lia  8/26/2014




.

4 comments:

  1. photography is not the only way to produce a fine image....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! It means a lot that you stopped in to read Hugh

      Delete
  2. You at your finest1 You're on a roll girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...