Monday, August 4, 2014

In the news tonight (edited version )

I didn't really feel like doing the news tonight.  I'm not real big on news. We never know if what we hear is true or not, unless we are eyewitnesses. And even then, everyone sees things differently so your truth is not the same as my truth . I mean that has to be the truth , otherwise there wouldn't be so many versions of the truth  right?

But I do have one news item that virtually everyone on the planet overlooked------

The planet blew up and you are all dead and this is your fate for eternity, to wander the halls of Blogger forever and ever......  So is it hell or is it heaven or have you figured it out yet?  Or maybe it is neither, maybe it is another galaxy or another dimension, or something we never heard about when we were alive.

Now some of you are scratching your head thinking I have lost my mind again. Hmmm, I'm not sure if I ever had one.

Anyway, for those who don't believe the news story, how do you know it is not true?  How do you KNOW you are not already dead ?  What if you are dead and this is where you are? The great beyond whatever was before.....

Goodnight

6 comments:

  1. if i can't tell the difference, is there one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps we only exist in a dream that someone else is dreaming. That an old standard, or maybe we're just part of a thread of someones imagination weaving its way through time or worse, this is reality. Have a great day lia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often wonder, and ponder our existence. Hope the rest of your day is beautiful and peaceful my friend.

      Delete
  3. I do think I am in hell, or at least visit hell for eight hours a day five days week to pay! There I am a eyewitness seeing things I cannot believe I did, I scratch and shake my head mightily until I am on their plane of existence I call stupidity! I try to have a good mighty head shaking as I enter the door, that'll last 8 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point. No way to prove one way or another. So when this journey stops, on to the next one...

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...