Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Just pictures today, for a dear "Professor"

A little something to remind you my friend.

Hang in there, keep moving forward, let your mind, body, and spirit heal .  Always remember , where there is life, there is hope !!    You were on death's doorstep, but it didn't win .  You will find your way to the light once again !!  
 *smiles*












6 comments:

  1. Holy Hoot Owl! Lovely pictures!

    Is that a Bob Cat in the wilds?

    I'M DRAWN TO THE ONE SHOT OF THE RED LEAF AMONGST THE BROWN DRIED OUT ONES, AMONGST THE DARKNESS IS A SINGLE LEAF REPRESENTING THE BEAUTY OF LIFE!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked them and yes, the IS a bobcat. I will have to write the story about seeing that bobcat. And yes, I thought for sure you would be drawn to the red leaf :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Wonderful capture Lia! I love all the pics!
    Thanks for sharing! :-)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosa , glad you liked them. Hugs and love to you sweet lady.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Greg :-) The world is a beautiful place if we open our eyes to see.

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...