Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Repaired

For years they tried to fix it
But it seemed broken beyond repair
Until one day she realized
She had been holding the missing piece
Which would make it whole again.
In her hand, she held her heart, tightly
Only when she was able to let it go
And put it back into place
Were they able to fix it.

~Lia   2/4/2015

10 comments:

  1. ... it is indeed nigh impossible to fix things without the proper part ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most parts are made of plastic these days too. They break easily :-))

      Delete
  2. So, now I'm hearing an old BeeGee's song in my head. "How can you mend a broken heart, how can you stop the rain from falling down?" Not my most favorite song either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I seem to have a knack for putting crappy songs into people's heads !! Sorry :-(

      Delete
  3. I see a 'let it go' sentiment here :-) I also hear that song with the line..... ''you can make me whole again'' but can't remember the name of the song :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot is being said here without actually saying it LOL

      Delete
  4. THE HEART IS AMAZING, IT CAN WITHSTAND HEART FAILURE OF MANY KINDS.

    OUR HEARTS ARE CAPEABLE OF GROWING NEW VEINS IN CASE OF BLOCKED ONES, AMAZING!!!

    A HEART BROKEN BY LOVE CAN SLOWLY HEAL IN TIME, WITH LOVE OF FAMILY, FRIENDS.

    MY HEART HAS BEEN BROKEN TWICE IN THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS. YEAH THOUGH! I WALK THROUGH MULTIPLE DARKNESS WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A SMALL BEAM, THE HEART GUIDETH ME. I MAY NOT FEEL AS A WINNER, THE LIGHT GROWS BRIGHTER WITH TIME, IF . . . ONLY MY BODY REMAINS STRONG AND KEEPS ME GOING I SHALL SURVIVE THE HARSHNESS OF THE WINTER AND GROW ONCE AGAIN IN THE SPRINGTIME OF MY ELDER LIFE.

    "Doctor . . . Doctor give me the news, I'm one new prescription away from loving again."

    TO LIVE, LEARN, LOVE, LOSE, CREATES AN AMAZING LIFE HUH?

    MY ONLY WISH WOULD BE TO GO THROUGH THE BAD EARLIER IN LIFE SO . . . IT WOULD BE CLEAR SAILING IN OUR SENIOR YEARS! GG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Professor, I am just glad your heart is still beating and you are here . Keep getting stronger and better because I hope to see you around for many more years of blogging :-)

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...