Friday, March 6, 2015

Outside my window

Yesterday my internet went down and I resorted to gazing out my window at the feathered friends who come to visit me three times a day like clockwork.   

I have a pair of cardinals that I love to watch but they don't sit still so I have a hard time capturing them and I don't dare open the door so I can get a clear shot of them, so I have to take pictures through the window.   

Yesterday they sat fairly still so I was able to get a shot of both the male and female. 

Yes, I love birds as you all well know. I don't think I will ever grow tired of watching them.  I will probably die sitting at my window watching the birds !






9 comments:

  1. nice......I used to have a feeder bu the tree had to be cut down....I guess I will set a post this summer to mount it on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of these hang from my back porch which is covered . That's why I can't open the door to get the picture, they fly off.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pics. It's still very much Winter here but I've seen some of the birds returning. (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hang in there Greg, just a few more weeks, hopefully !

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Lia! When I look out our windows, it's just houses, and snow.................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See comment to Greg above ! Just think how much you will appreciate Spring when it arrives Skipper :-)

      Delete
  4. And your post just reminded me of an old Hollies song. "Look through any window, what do you see?" I may just be tired or something. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL and here is another comment I missed from you. Sorry about that. Yes, I know that song and now it will be stuck in my head :-)

      Delete
  5. wow..............what a totally beautiful bird. we don't have them here, but what a joy to sit and watch such birds, to capture them on camera even better :-)

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...