Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately. I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...
-
I love the morning sun peeking through the window. I just got back from a short bike ride. I haven’t been able to go out to the trail for ...
-
I've spent that last few days going through my old posts, trying to get inspiration to write again. I think I am doing ok this week any...
-
A few years ago, I was walking along the trail down at the chain of lakes. I had my camera on me. A real camera, not a cell phone. You nev...


these shot are so ....alive
ReplyDeletefeels like I am sitting there looking at it happen
You were.......believe me
Deletelove the endearing sentiment....
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Hugh, thanks for stopping by :-)
DeleteYu'll yeah. I am not too bad looking for a geezer ... but I don't get many calls from the nubiles ...
ReplyDeleteAnd what would you do with them if you did Rusty? :-)
DeleteWow! Wonderful pictures Lia! I love them! :-)
ReplyDeleteHow are you?
Sorry, haven't been around, cause very busy with y project and y work.
I hope you always fine,ok...
Have a nice day Lia!
*hugs and love*
I've been missing you Rosa, but I know you stay busy. Hugs and love back at ya :-)
DeleteAwesome pics, Lia! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Skipper !
Deletewow, wonderful, wonderful garden photos. It looks so sunny and pleasant in your garden, and I'm loving the water feature. When the sky is that blue it just makes your heart sing :-)
ReplyDeleteYes it was such a beautiful blue yesterday , really lifted my spirits.
DeleteBeautiful pics Lia!
ReplyDelete