Sometimes when I don't know what to say, I stay silent , because sometimes silence speaks more than words . Sometimes words cannot convey what the mind or the heart thinks and feels.
Sometimes I have questions that remain unasked and I wonder if it is possible to choke on those unasked questions. Sometimes in silence, I hear the answers to those questions that I keep inside.
Sometimes I sit and listen to the sound of thunder rumbling in the distance on a day like today. Sometimes the thunder in the distance calms the thunder in my mind.
Sometimes late at night I listen to the sound of the breeze as it blows gently through my open window . Sometimes I swear I can hear your voice in the sound of the breeze.
Sometimes if I listen hard enough I hear you say the words, the words I sometimes cannot say.
and
Sometimes your words are all I need as I sit inside my silence ~
~Lia 07/22/2015
Sometimes I have questions that remain unasked and I wonder if it is possible to choke on those unasked questions. Sometimes in silence, I hear the answers to those questions that I keep inside.
Sometimes I sit and listen to the sound of thunder rumbling in the distance on a day like today. Sometimes the thunder in the distance calms the thunder in my mind.
Sometimes late at night I listen to the sound of the breeze as it blows gently through my open window . Sometimes I swear I can hear your voice in the sound of the breeze.
Sometimes if I listen hard enough I hear you say the words, the words I sometimes cannot say.
and
Sometimes your words are all I need as I sit inside my silence ~
~Lia 07/22/2015
80 degrees with a nice breeze....perfect day for sitting in the shade and sipping warm tea
ReplyDeletesilence and thoughts both can be louder than words - and can both quiet our lives....
ReplyDeleteThere is silence that conveys comfort, and silence that conveys anger. Then there is silence because to add to the moment with mere words is superfluous. Often my silence is thought of as disapproval, when I really have nothing worthy to say. There is no smiley emoticon for that …
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/65w8Jn-xts8
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt's so beautiful and wise what you say... In France we're used to say that you should stay silent when you have nothing interesting to say.
ReplyDeleteYou write so beautifully. (-:
ReplyDelete