Friday, August 21, 2015

a long long time ago and once upon a time

I was scrolling through some blogs here on Blogger, none of my friends mind you, my friends seem not to be blogging much these days, but just random friends of friends .

It amazes me, the people who think they know exactly what happened way back in the beginning of time.  You know, no one really knows because no one was there and all we know is what has been passed down through stories and we all know how that goes. By the time it gets to thousands or millions of years later, that story is nothing like the real story.

So I feel like telling these know it alls, to shut up because they really don't know a stinking thing. I mean people will spend hours and hours arguing over where the first person came from. You don't know, you weren't there, so shut up and go do something productive like plant a garden and feed your family or something.

Ok, that was my rant for now since it IS Friday and I have not done a "rant" post in awhile.

Believe me, I could go on and on about this, but 3/4 ths of you are afraid to speak to me now since I am so mean, so I don't want to scare off the rest of you.

Ok, so now that I am on a rant roll, I'm kind of tired of hearing people whine about overpopulation of the earth.  Now I don't know if it is overpopulated or not.  But all these people who are so concerned about it and think they should dictate what others do , like not have so many kids, or abort your babies or whatever.......... I have a suggestion. If you are so concerned, why don't you kill yourself and help alleviate the problem ????   I mean really ........  


That one should get me in trouble lol.


The other day, I took two of my cameras and was going to head out and about to get some pictures. I thought I might run out to the beach too that afternoon since I have not been in a coon's age whatever that is. As I was driving, I noticed a cop behind me . I don't know why it is when a cop gets behind me and follows me for any distance, I start to feel guilty, like I did something wrong and they are just waiting to pull me over .  I am like the most law abiding citizen in the world , but this is how I feel when a cop follows me !






 I have another story about being followed by a cop , but I think I told it before and I don't want everyone to have to listen to the same story over and over now that I am half senile.



I've been doing some Fall cleaning this week. Yes, I know it is not Fall, but I am getting a head start and yes I am one of those old ladies who does both Spring and Fall cleaning.  Now that I am older, I could die any day, well anyone could die any day anyway, but the odds are better the older we get. So I don't want my kids to have to spend 6 months of their lives going through massive amounts of "stuff" , all of it useless .  And I don't want them to have to hire professional cleaners to scrub down the house in the event of my demise .   If I ever find out I am actually going to die real soon, I am going to throw everything out to the street and let strangers pick through it. That way my kids won't have to , and they won't have to argue about who gets what.  They all have their own "stuff", they don't need mine .   But I guess I will leave them some money that they can blow on "stuff "

Oops, I got sidetracked so I guess I will just stop here.

Bye



5 comments:

  1. Yeah. You are so mean. I am quivering in terror ... ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your thoughts lia, keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got to rant once and awhile. Speaking of way back when. ISIS that terrorist group is destroying Archaeological sites just like the Taliban did. Destroying history. We learn from these things, since we weren't there way back when. What is wrong with these people? They truly believe ALL of the world should follow their set of rules. They do many other despicable things too. Ok enough of me ranting on your rant...
    I don't have an answer for you but I'm the same way when a cop is following me. I don't get it. I don't have anything to feel guilty about. I'm as law abiding as you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beautiful day in paradise....

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...