Thursday, January 5, 2017

January 5, 2017

I hate when I go to the grocery store and come home with all this good stuff that is supposed to last me all week and then I eat like a pig because I am so hungry since I had been living off of whatever I could find in the fridge and cupboards for the last week or so because I hate going to the grocery store for some reason even though there is lots of good food there, but at the same time everything that is good costs so much so that means I have to spend money and I hate spending money which is kind of weird since women are supposed to like spending money, but I guess I am the exception to the rule as I really do hate to shop, no matter if it is groceries, or clothes or shoes , or anything, because it seems like such a waste of time when I have everything I need, or want for that matter, except for one thing that I want but can't have and money really can't buy that one thing anyway as it would be quite insulting to offer to buy that one thing, and anyway life as it is right now does not allow me the freedom of indulging myself in this one thing, but who knows, maybe when I am 90 all that hinders me will be solved or gone or something , and how did you like this first sentence of my post for this fifth day in January, and notice I have not mentioned ailments or the weather yet ?

********************************************************* 

I have a confession to make. I wrote that yesterday just to get a head start on today, just in case I had nothing to write about again today.  And just so you know, I have nothing to write about again today.  I used to write poetry, hahaha, well sort of kind of poetry. Now I have no poetry inside of me.

I must have died, that is the only explanation for why I have nothing in my mind anymore.  You know, no one who has died can tell us what lies beyond, so maybe we are all dead and this is what is there, blank minds.

And with that lovely thought, I will end this once again before someone really does shoot me !!!


Oh, wait, be proud of me, I didn't mention the weather or my ailment .  I'm making progress :-)

Bye






8 comments:

  1. just a minute.....let me stop laughing......you are such a goof sometimes......I love it......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHy thank you very much sir. I love to make you laugh and I am glad you see the "goofy" side of me which is most of me to be honest :-)

      Delete
  2. What I hate about going to the grocery store is all the good stuff on sale is gone by the time I get there!
    Back on Multiply I used to write poetry too. Guess I'm not feeling it now. So like yesterday. I think I'll post short couple of lines. Great post, no weather no ailments (-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, short couple of lines is good too. I enjoy reading you when you choose to write, one, two or five lines. It's words and I love words. xo

      Delete
  3. yep, sometimes those 'words' just have to get out and sometimes - not so much ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I could write the way I used to :-)

      Delete
  4. I know all of those feelings, especially when the words come and go. It's already dark outside and I have to go hunt and gather, Have a good night Lia

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...