Saturday, April 29, 2017

Flowers make me happy

No not the kind of flowers that someone sends (as if hahahaha) . Flowers growing in my yard, they make me happy.  Now if only we would get some significant rain so they will keep growing and not burn up.  I think if it ever starts raining I am gonna go out and dance in that rain.









These aren't flowers, they are herbs, well except for that palm back there











6 comments:

  1. beautiful yard....we are expecting 3-5 inches this weekend....already flooding in some low lying areas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love flowers :-) I saw that big storm that is going through the country and Indiana as right there in the crosshairs . Be safe xo

      Delete
  2. hang in there, the percentages increase as the heat/humidity increase - summer is not all bad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, once it starts raining, we have a better chance for it to continue.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful flowers. Hope you do get some rain soon so your beautiful yard doesn't wilt away...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooner or later it will rain ..... I hope :-)

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...