It was hot this morning so I decided to mow the grass at 7 AM right after I had my morning cup of coffee. By the time I was done I was drowning in sweat because the humidity had to have been 200% and don't argue with me, it was actually that high. See, I am underwater in this selfie I took after I went back inside and chopped my hair off because I was aggravated with it being so long and long hair and Florida summers do not mix. I took the selfie to show my daughter out in Idaho that I had chopped my long hair off. I always cut my own hair and I always get complimented on my hair. Usually by women my age who are still coloring their hair and I don't color my hair because there comes a point when you have to embrace your age and just let it be. So, I chopped my hair off while drowning in sweat and then I cloned myself and then I painted myself so here ya go !! 😎👀
And that is all I have for tonight. Not much of a blog, but considering I tried to escape the Twilight Zone but couldn't, you should be glad I posted anything.
Much love from Drowned, Chopped, Cloned, and Painted Lia




No comments:
Post a Comment