Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Wacky Wednesday

This is just going to be a conglomeration thoughts and pictures and whatever else I can post on this blog.

First of all, Happy 29th  Birthday to my baby boy Philip, my only son. He has been such a joy to me and has grown into a fine young man.  



My son on the left, my with my "adopted" sons, Mike and Jesse at a picnic we had a couple of years ago at Lake Eola in Orlando.


The other day I deleted 19,789 emails from my GMail box.  Do you know how long it takes to delete that many emails when they only allow you to delete 50 at a time???   Geesh, I should remember to delete things more often.  I kept all the "good" ones though.  Good meaning emails from friends.  The rest of the emails were mostly notifications from G+ and old notifications from other places I have blogged in the past.  I'm still getting notifications from the asylum and I cancelled that account over two years ago.  Not sure how to stop them, but I did mark them as spam so now they are going into the spam folder where I don't have to see them.

I was wondering why people fight online? Why do people fight with complete strangers?  Read any article that allows comments and inevitably people start fighting. Not everyone, but there are always those people whose lives are so boring(?) that they have nothing better to do but fight with strangers. Kind of sad even though it makes me roll my eyes and laugh!!
I'll shut up about that now LOLOL.

So, I have to stick the weather in here. I looked at weather.com earlier and it was 88 , feels like 104. That's crazy!  But I went outside and it didn't feel that hot to me, but I have grown used to this since it has been this way all summer.  I recently had a ceiling fan installed on my back porch, so I just go out there with a cold drink and turn the fan on and it is pleasant. 

CAT likes to sit out there too. He doesn't seem to mind the heat at all and he is an old cat. He will be 17 this fall, but you would never know it.  


He was posing quite nicely for me yesterday as were the birds.  I know you all get sick of seeing bird pictures, but I am the crazy bird lady so deal with it. 😋

 Here are a few from yesterday 





My granddaughter is coming over shortly so I guess I will end this non blog now so I can get some work done before she gets here.

Have a great day everyone !



(this didn't turn out to be a very wacky post, maybe next time)


4 comments:

  1. If you facebooked, you could have Rica delete the notifications from the asylum. But you don't, so you can't. :-P
    July/Aug is here ... and it is hot. And the air conditioner broke. And I need to mow, but might not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They go to Spam now so I don't see them. I know how to contact Mamakat who could contact Rica but I am too lazy to bother with it. Besides, every notice I get reminds me how I don't want to ever go back there :-P

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to your son! You are blessed.
    Love the pics. It's a bird's world after all.
    I'm slow on deleting my mail too but not anywhere near to how many you went through lol!
    Have a great visit with your granddaughter (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember the soap opera ‘’As the World Burns”.....mom watched it all the time...still relevant

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...