I wrote the end of the story and no one even read it...
Have you ever noticed how cilantro tastes like stink bugs? (I've never eaten a stink bug of course, but I know how they smell and smell and taste go together)
It occurred to me this past week that I am homeless. (Not literally of course. Maybe I will elaborate in a later blog.)
One day I am just going to explode (because I keep too many thoughts inside)
Forty years and nothing ever changed.
I LOVE the sky all of the time, like this one from today
I
I didn't think I liked jazz that much but whatever this is I am listening to from Rollins College radio is sooooooooooo good. Maybe I will listen to this more.
That Chinese food last night was nasty.
People have gone crazy in this world.
I really miss those phone calls at 2 AM
I wonder what became of Jay Sirrah? One blogger I really miss.
I saw this on someone's random page somewhere in the blogs of strangers that I read from time to time. It explains a lot. I was born in July Hahahahah No wonder I wrote that poem down below this. 🤣
Warm Bodies
Whispered desires
a hypnotic melody
Drawing me close
unable to resist
A searing touch
branding me
Swaying to music
only we can hear
My head on your chest
as I listen
For a heart to beat
in rhythm with mine
I imagine the sound
in the darkness
As I build my reality
out of ghosts
The only warm bodies
in my bed
~Lia 2013
And that is it for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment