Tuesday, September 25, 2018

6:41 AM somethings (from the archives 2015)

An old post from 2015 with a message if you care to see it.





I  tried to wake up for the sunrise, but didn't quite make it this time .

So I lay in bed for a few minutes pondering something , just another "something" in a life full of "somethings" .

Life is like that, there is always "something" and sometimes the "somethings" try to drag a person down.  After almost 60 years of living, and lots of bumps and bruises and hurts and heartaches from trying to fly too close to the ground , I have learned to fly high above the "somethings" and do my best to remain aloft without becoming too aloof .

Every now and then I find myself falling, but it is rare these days that I allow myself to crash to the ground .  Because I don't like getting hurt, so when I feel like I am falling, I pull myself up and away , aloft  and  (aloof)  from all of life's "somethings" .

I don't know how many more years I have in this life, but one thing is for certain. One day, like everyone else who has come and gone from this life, I will grow weary of trying to remain aloft and (aloof) .  It is then that I will flap my wings one last time and fly into the sun and vanish ...

*****************


My wish for all of you today is that you find yourself soaring above and beyond all of the "somethings" of life that would drag you down.

Much love,

Lia~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...