Now they are saying it will be a Cat 4 when it comes ashore. They just don’t know where it will come ashore. They are also calling for over a foot of rain in my town ! But as I said, it’s all speculation at this point depending on where it comes in. So I am pretty much ready for it regardless. Unless of course it decides to strengthen to a Cat 5. At that point, all bets are off.
So the panic buying has begun. And the gas stations are out of gas in a lot of places already. I have 568 miles left before I run out of gas because I got gas a few days ago. Since then it has gone up 20 cents a gallon. They always do that when a storm is coming.
It’s not the way I would choose to spend the holiday weekend, but it is part of life down here in the land of eternal summer. I take the good with the bad and keep on smiling! 

You learn to have a lot of respect for the power of nature when you go through these events.
Here is a nice little picture of my two youngest grandbabies that I took when seas were much calmer a couple of weeks ago. And when the storm passes, the calm will return once again.


Glad you posted this over here as well. I got an email notification since I subscribe to your blog. But it doesn't appear in my reading list lol.
ReplyDeleteBe safe my friend. What I've seen on the news doesn't look good. xxo
It's good you are prepared well before that last minute insanity!
ReplyDelete