Just a blustery day here. Nothing worse than what you get when a strong cold front goes through. I slept like a baby and this morning there are a few gusts of wind and some light rain and that is it. Thanks to all who expressed concern.
My thoughts are with the people in the Bahamas. They are the ones who are hurting from this.
Strongest gust of wind we have had was 44 mph. We have had worse in a summer thunderstorm.
Thanks to those who expressed good wishes and concern.
Glad to hear it...and yes...the Bahamas took a serious hit....fortunately Dorian was considerable weaker by the time it made it to the Florida coast. Glad I am not on the South Carolina coast. Here it's going to be another week of sun and mid 90s and I need to cut the lawn...all 1.4 acres of it which means I need to buy a lawn mower...can't do that today BUT I can get a glass of wine while I think about lawn mowers!
ReplyDeleteOH boy, that is a lot to mow. I had 1.6 acres when I lived in South Carolina. It was all cleared off so a lot to mow, but a riding mower was good for the job.
DeleteYes, too hot to mow that much today so enjoy your wine!!