Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Simple Words 12319

I was going to write to you earlier this week but realized that although I could see your face clearly in my mind, for a brief few moments, I had forgotten your name.  As I pondered this little dilemna, your name came to me, but then I thought to myself, "I am not going to kiss your silence with my words".   After all, it is you who walked away, without even a goodbye. And I am well past the age where I chase after anyone who chooses to walk away.  I do miss you, but after forgetting your name, I realize that time will take away that "missing" and you will have been, like so many others, just a blip on the screen of my life.

(Simple words for the missing one and zero)

Lia  12/3/2019

4 comments:

  1. Yes...getting older isn't all bad....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are certain things about it that I am learning to love :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi my friend. Happy holidays to you and yours. I thought to email you, but I think you told me you don't always check your email, lol. I hope life is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michael! I check it, but not always everyday, especially lately since it is a busy time of the year. Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and New Year 💓

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...