Wednesday, January 1, 2020

January 1, 2020


My first post of the year is to make my new year's resolution to post everyday in 2020. As with all of my other resolutions through the year, I will most likely break it before the week is over, but hey, I try. ;-) I read this earlier somewhere here in the Twilight Zone, so I am going to steal it for myself.
"Don't call them New Year's resolutions. I prefer the term: Casual promises to myself that I am under no legal obligation to keep"
Happy New Year everyone! May it be your best ever 💖
Much love,
Lia

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Lia! The first day has been nice and quiet. (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was too, but I am sure as time goes on.... Happy New Year Greg xo

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...