Thursday, January 2, 2020

January 2, 2020


Second day of the year and here I am posting again! Wheeeee!! Aren't ya proud of me?? Only 364 more days to go, danged leap year 🙄;
I am a little jealous of all the "snow" pictures that people are posting here and there and everywhere in the Twilight Zone. Being born and raised in Indiana, I do miss having a winter, though at my age, a much shorter winter would be in order if I could go somewhere with a winter.
But I got to thinking this morning that everyone who has winter, gets tired of it after a month or five. I don't have that problem here. I have no winter, but just this morning I noticed that I have three seasons in one day.
Here are a few pictures taken this morning from my back yard.


 Spring and Summer and all year round I have hibiscus!


 Look here, I have my first tomato of the year!

 These bloom all year long.


Still have summer leaves on the Maple tree!

 These do best in Spring and Fall


 Spearmint grows well except in summer as do the Basil plants below. 



Aloe grows year round


Summer grass, Fall leaves


Fall leaves




While I was at it I went ahead and took my selfie for the new year 😜



4 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! Actually after a few weeks of the cold and some snow I'm already sick of Winter. We got about 3 inches New Year's Eve but it's mostly gone now since we got a couple of warm days. Don't worry there will be more snow coming shortly. I'll get some pics up when we get some more. Nice to see some living plants. Love your selfie lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More wonderful photos. 3:27 PM October 6, 2020 and I just received notification of this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this isn't the first time this has happened...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...