Friday, January 3, 2020

January 3, 2020

Good Morning!
It is a bright and sunny day here in the land of eternal summer.
I awoke this morning to the sound of the roofers clomping around above my head. In a few days I will be poorer by about $13,000 but at least I won’t have to worry when the rainy season comes. I’m old too, so this should be the last roof job I have to pay for in my lifetime. That is unless I live to be 100 which I don’t plan to do. Heck, the world might not be around long enough for this roof to wear out anyhow…
I was thinking today about all the people whose paths have crossed with mine here in the Twilight Zone. Probably hundreds if not more. There are some who I remember fondly and others not so much. Most of them have moved on or
*********
As you see, I never got to finish this post this morning. My daughter who is staying here with my little grandson brought him out this morning. He was unresponsive so I called 911 and got him to the hospital. He is okay now, they think he had a seizure in his sleep. He was oxygen deprived when he was born 4 years ago and spent some time in the NICU. They told us then that he may be prone to seizures, but up until now he never had one.

Anyway this is my third post for the year.
Much love,
Lia

2 comments:

  1. Wow how scary. I'm so glad your grandson is okay. He was probably just as scared not knowing what was going on. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know he was terrified. Now he is having bad headaches from the spinal tap they did :-( I wish I could take this all away from him.

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...