Monday, January 13, 2020

January 13, 2020

I had something in my mind to write earlier and I should have written it right then and there, but now it has slipped my mind :-( . It must be because I am going to be officially "elderly" in July. How did I get this old?? Well the medicare providers aren't going to let me forget that little fact. Every single day I am bombarded my post cards and brochures reminding me that in a few short months, I can get medicare. I know, I know! No need to rub it in.

The other day two guys in suits showed up at my door. I almost didn't answer it because for some reason I thought they were detectives. Hahahaha!! I was racking my brain trying to figure out what they could be doing at my house as I watched them walk up to the door. Well, I figured I may as well find out, so like a dummy I opened the door, and it wasn't detectives at all, but insurance salesmen reminding me that I was going to be eligible for medicare in a couple of months and they had just the plan for me.

I just looked at them with this look like I am going to shoot you and then there will be real detectives at my door! Instead I just told them that I didn't feel like dealing with this today, so they shoved a card in my face and said to call them when I did. Well first of all, I did not invite them to show up on my doorstep and since they did, uninvited, I shall treat them like telemarketers and not call them, or answer my door if they show up again.


Anyway, I'm going to be old. I don't need to be reminded. Leave me alone!


Goodnight,

Lia

1 comment:

  1. Just about everyday I get something in the mail, yesterday a couple different companies lol.

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...