Again, for some odd reason, I wanted to put the wrong year up there on the title. The last time I almost put 2012 which at least has two 2's. But tonight I almost put the year as 1955 😵😳🙄. Good grief, I wasn't even born in January of 1955. I was still at that stage where I could be legally aborted, if abortion had been legal back then. Well that is an awful thought...
I am so excited for the weather this week. It is going to get cooler with a couple of nights going down into the low 40's. I guarantee you I will be out in short sleeves that morning because that temperature is so invigorating to me. Not so these "Florida" people. I will probably see someone walking down the street in a parka! I kid you not. The last time it got down into the 40's there was a woman walking down the street behind my house actually wearing a parka. She had boots on too because yeah right, it is going to snow in Florida??? Well on a rare occasion it does snow in north Florida, but I am in the humid sub-tropical zone , one step away from tropical. Actually most of Florida is, but I knew north Florida gets some very cold temps from time to time.
So all you people in the frozen tundra and other places where you can actually get frostbite in the winter, would probably love to have temps in the 40's about now. But hey, this will be my little taste of Florida "winter" and I intend to enjoy it because it won't last.
And take heart my frozen northern neighbors. Spring is just around the corner!

I don't know if that picture is exactly right as of today, but hey, it is close enough.
Have a great week my dears.
Much love,
Lia
I'll trade my 17 degrees for your 40 (-;
ReplyDeleteHow about we split the difference? :-)
DeleteSounds good!
Delete