Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately. I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...
-
I love the morning sun peeking through the window. I just got back from a short bike ride. I haven’t been able to go out to the trail for ...
-
I've spent that last few days going through my old posts, trying to get inspiration to write again. I think I am doing ok this week any...
-
A few years ago, I was walking along the trail down at the chain of lakes. I had my camera on me. A real camera, not a cell phone. You nev...
BEAUTIFUL! Looks like a spectacular place to walk and take photos! It's grass pollen season here and the level is extremely high for the next 4-5 days which means I will be mostly horizontal which is unfortunate because the weather is perfect!
ReplyDeleteIt is one of my favorite places actually. Used to be I could go out there and not see a single soul, but yesterday there were lots of people. I think with this lockdown mess, people have re-discovered the great outdoors! Sorry about the pollen bothering you. We are through with the grass pollen for now. It comes much earlier here.
DeleteAwesome pics! So did you here all of the creatures singing "Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side" ?
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well and staying safe! xxo
Thanks Greg! Yes, I heard that song in my head the whole time lol. Seriously, that is why the title of this blog. I am doing great here. xo
Delete