Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Just Wow~


Sometimes I just don't have words... 





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There are some things I do like about Florida, the sunsets are one of those things :-) I hope you are having a nice week 😘

      Delete
  2. I agree...actually there are many things about Florida that I like/miss. Lived on an island in St. Pete Beach for a year or so in 1986-87 and that was REALLY nice...easy walk to the beach...lots of good places for food + drinks. Then I spent a few year on the other side...worked in Deerfield & Boca 1990-1995...lived in Boca and Boynton Beach...also VERY nice...miss the beaches...also some nice places to eat...and this was years ago so things were not as crowded. I would not mind going back to Florida but I'd definitely want to be rural!

    I miss the mountains too...from the southwest...sunrise/sunset in the Rockies can be spectacular!

    Gotta enjoy every day and appreciate the wonderful views when you get them. Was up at 2 AM a few days ago and caught a really nice full moon low on the horizon. I REALLY need to learn how to take low light photos like what you have done here!

    Can't believe tomorrow is Friday...another week flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You see the greatest sunsets. I'm sure some around here are pretty good but there isn't the view you get to see sunsets. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...