Sunday, October 4, 2020

Some of the flowers from the park

I know I was supposed to post these the next day after I wrote the last blog, but you know me, always late, but better late than never.

I'm not going to ramble tonight, just post these and maybe tomorrow I will have some words.

























Have a beautiful week!!!

Lia ~

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, they have a beautiful formal garden there. Lots of roses and other varieties of flowers. Good place to practice photography :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I see they have changed the format in blogger now. Why? Now I have to relearn where everything is again. "If it ain't broke, why fix it."
    Hope you are doing well. It's cooled downa lot here and soon lots of leaves will be changing. (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and I hate the new format, but I suppose I will get used to it. I don't know why they can't leave things alone. "New and improved is never as good as the old! You need to get pictures of the leaves when they change 😊

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...