Getting back into my walking routine in the mornings now that school has started and I have some time for myself.
Love that peaceful feeling strolling around the park with no one but the birds to disturb me (maybe some gators in the lake!)
I'm alternating between riding my bike and walking in the mornings. Both quite enjoyable but in different ways. I just wish the weather would cool down, but hey, this is Florida. That is not going to happen for a few more months.
I know I haven't been writing lately. Life is so hectic when you are raising a grandchild, there never seems to be a moment for myself. But now, I have several months and "maybe" I can find the time to write.
Much love,
Lia
8/12/2022






Walking is good. So is bike riding. I haven't ridden a bike in years. I do love to walk and early mornings are the best before it gets too hot. I have to make the most of it before Winter lol. Some schools started today. They stagger the schedule. Great to see you writing and of course no notification lol. I'm trying to get motivated to write more, it's a long way from the Multiply days and I think I have gotten lazy. Love the pics. (-:
ReplyDeleteThe kids started school on August 10th here. I have to go early in the day because it is way too hot now to be out in the middle of the day.
ReplyDeleteI need to start walking again but I am not aware of any good walks near me. I am not a big fan of getting in a car and driving miles to take a daily walk...this is the only not so good thing of where I am at. During the Summer there is 4.5-5 hours a week of walking behind the lawn mower but I REALLY need more exercise and I need to do something once the grass is done for the season! GREAT photos as always!
ReplyDelete