Tuesday, February 11, 2025

My eternal light bulb

 I have lived in this house for 24 years. In the kitchen pantry is a light (regular incandescent bulb). The light comes on automatically every time the door to the pantry is opened. That door gets opened often, several times a day. It occurred to me the other day that I have NEVER had to change that light bulb…….EVER.

And that is my post for the day. Haha, at least I wrote something, right?

02/11/2025

3 comments:

  1. A gentle start to regular posting? I have not had the energy to put anything up...I hibernate over the winter. Did try some new coffee...maybe I should post about that experience...living on the edge here in rural northwest SC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may not post everyday, but I am starting to feel like writing something and hopefully I will continue. Hey, nothing wrong with hibernating. I mean you worked all your life and now is time to rest. And yes, post about the coffee. I actually like reading about the everyday life of people!

      Delete
    2. Days are getting longer and that is a BIG plus. Up here it's maybe 10 more days of cooler than average mornings & temps...partly cloudy days with days of rain mixed in BUT...maybe once we get past all that the morning temps will rise...we will get more sun and my energy will rise.

      I DO enjoy NOT being out in the real world because from what I hear it is really crazy. It's GREAT to get up...grind some beans for coffee...maybe watch the sun rise (and that's a BIG maybe although will be normal once things warm up!) and contemplate what I should do which may or may not get done! Gotta say it's ALL good!

      Some LaVazza medium espresso roast is coming today so I can compare that to the LavAzza medium roast I have and that should be fun and material for an "informative "post." The days getting longer REALLY helps the energy & motivation level!

      Delete

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas to all. Sorry I have not been on lately.  I had a bad cold and cough starting at Thanksgiving. I was finally getting over t...