Been awhile since I have posted any of my photography. I kind of lost interest in it for a while. A few weeks ago, I went over to the Orlando Wetlands and managed to get some decent shots.
You can click on each photo to enlarge it. Used to be we could make them bigger right in the post, but I either forgot how, or they changed up .
Very nice! I need to get the camera out BUT it's an energy/motivation thing. As far as sizing...in the editing mode select the photo and click on the gear at the lower RHS of the photo and that will give you a minimal selection of something like small, medium, large & something like extra or very large...
ReplyDeleteCooled off here...definitely mellow for July although we are only at July 1 but after that heat spell a week or two ago things are definitely very comfortable.
Need to find the energy to use my grain mill for the first time and convert some wheat berries to flour and make a loaf of bread from freshly ground flour...getting back to serious basics!