Wow, a week has finally passed since I started this ridiculous attempt at posting something every day on my blog. Why do I do this to myself ?
I've been sitting here thinking of something to write and all I can think about is the weather and I refuse to write about that again. Good grief, I need to put some pizazz in my life !!! I mean, it is sad when every time I open a page to write, all that comes to my mind is the weather.
So, let me go for now and I will come back and maybe there will be something in my head, anything, but not the weather. Gah !!
Be back later...
I've been sitting here thinking of something to write and all I can think about is the weather and I refuse to write about that again. Good grief, I need to put some pizazz in my life !!! I mean, it is sad when every time I open a page to write, all that comes to my mind is the weather.
So, let me go for now and I will come back and maybe there will be something in my head, anything, but not the weather. Gah !!
Be back later...
*****************************************************
Ok, I took some time, I stuck my head outside. It smells like winter out there. And that just makes me think of weather. And since I am not writing about weather again, I guess I have nothing to say.
So you see, I didn't make a resolution, so I have nothing to keep here. I should probably give this up until such a time my brain wakes back up, and who knows when that might happen, or IF it will happen.
I went back and read through some of my old writing , some old poetry and other things. I don't even know who wrote that stuff. Surely it wasn't me. I think, back then, I had all these people inside my head and it was one of them. But somewhere along the line, I must have killed off all those people inside my head and now there is nothing left but dead cells.
This is quite depressing. Hey, maybe that is good. I write better when I am depressed (or in love) , but do I really want to go there again, to that dark place ? Or for that matter, do I really want to go to that other place, being in love. I can't afford to go to either of those places right now.
I think there is still something up there in my brain, my mind, but it looks like this and I can't turn that into words.

I am editing my pile of paper....hope I can get it published someday...it won’t mean mush to many but a few will get something out of it...not what I put in it but that is never the idea in writing...just putting your thoughts on paper
ReplyDeletei'm sure a deadline makes attracting a muse difficult. it's probably best to let the muse attract you - assuming of course you have no deadline..... :)
ReplyDelete"It was a dark and stormy night, when suddenly, a shot rang out."
ReplyDeleteThe old saying goes "you can't go back"...I wouldn't want to either. Maybe it was the Multiply experience that kept our pen rolling everyday.
ReplyDeleteKeep going, you"ll find the words or they will find you...